Friday, April 16, 2010

jauh lagi perjalanan..

Yesterday was the last day of my practicum. Syukur alhamdulillah dengan izinNya dapat habiskan 3 bulan praktikum dengan jayanya dan selamat semuanya despite the hardships and difficulties we had to endure and i learnt a lot from it. It seems like yesterday I entered my first class, greeting my pupils and introducing myself to them. oh how time flies...no more shouting at the top of my lung (at least for the time being,heh. wait until i get posted deep into the jungle!)

apapun, jauh lagi perjalanan yg perlu ditempuh. the 3-month practicum is only the beginning of my journey ahead. semoga selamat semuanya.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so many things to say actually but all the ideas have just gone..gone with the wind..hmm..

3 comments:

  1. tahniah....semoga berjaya capai cita2...all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. faheypairan : trimas, ko pun same
    mr/ms anonymous: thanks :) sory xdpt nak knl sape since guna anon. i wish i know;)

    ReplyDelete